24 October 2008

~ hapi friday chickies ~







whohoo ~ it's friday and the end of another week.
just havin my morning java and editing a few pics.
heading out to get my hair done today..can't wait.
yep..that is well over do! i'm doing the bob thing again.
anyhoo, this is a card i made up last night. yep,
it's made from *apple cinnamon tea bags* ..smells
yummy, too. it called *you and me 4T*.
i'm gonna give it to a friend of mine, who loves
coming for tea.
do hope everyone has a rawkin friday..and hope
you get a chance to get scrappin happy.

6 comments:

Sophia said...

By he way I tagged you on my blog, go look.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Mel!

ms318i said...

better show us the new do ! lol

nice fun bright cards......love em

Belas Creating Place said...

This is gorgeous. I will have to come for tea to get one LOL>....You are so talented Melody and it is always a pleasure to see your work here and on LS.

Have a super Saturday,
Bela

jonaks said...

wow, beautiful card!!!

ALLY said...

So pretty Mel!!! Love the lace and flowers!