30 October 2008

~ surgery day ~











UPDATE *whohoo ~ dh made it through his surgery ~ he's sittin up in bed chattin it up a lil with the nurses..i'm poppin over to the hospital at 5 for a visit. can wait to see my sweetie!*
here i am ~ sippin on my morning coffee and listening to all the hustle bustle outside..whoa..lots of traffic at this time in the morning..thank goodness i don't live in the city.
dh is still sleeping ~ yep..it's surgery day today. he'll be going into the hospital at 10:45 ~ surgery is at 11:45. the doc will be repairing another neuroma on the end of his stump. this ain't gonna be an easy surgery for the doc ~ there's quite a mess to work with in there ~ so i'm crossing my fingers and praying hard. i'll be here at the hotel all day waiting for the call so i can go visit him. please keep him in your thoughts today ladies. i'm worried, but am gonna try and keep a positive attitude today and keep busy checkin out all your blogs and chattin it up. thankx in advance. that's a pic of my dh up there...yep ~ he's one *speshal* guy.
if ya get a chance..pop on over to elisabeth's blog..she's got some yummy stuff there..whoa! and..she's got a blog give-away. check it ..i did ~ lovin that art..wow! here's the link: http://www.zhibit.org/elisabethbell/blog go on..i know ya wanna








6 comments:

Jackie said...

I am praying for Monte and the doctors as well as for you. You are also very SPESHAL in my books. :)

positively lisa said...

thinkin of ya!! (HUGS)

melody said...

thankx so much ladies
biggest hugs sent your way!

Pinky said...

Awww Thats a great picture and I love those wings on that card!
I will be thinking of you both. Hang in there girl. I know its hard!
((hugs))
The worst times I spend is in the hospital waiting for DH and his treatments and such. Its not the same I know but I feel you.

melody said...

thankx so much pinky ~ hugs and so appreciated!

ms318i said...

give bikerboy a big kiss from me .........so good to hear that it all went well........sending quick recovery vibes his way........

great pic and love the card too....

love ya both sweetie