09 November 2008

~ gettin scrappy happy ~




my mojo was happening this morning. yikes..i'm still sittin here in my jammies...sshhh! carla's got a card challenge going on over at lil scrappers ~ using stitchin, blossoms, chipboard, a tag and buttons...so..i pulled out my pp..and scrappy goodies ~ got the sewing machine set up and whalaa..my creation. ok..so, i didn't exactly use a tag..but, let's pretend that journaling card is one...lol! i tried.
well..now that i got something created today..i feel much better..gonna go about my day here..got get a few things done up ~ and head out for some shopping. i got dog obedience classes tomorrow and i'd like to get my pup a different lease for training..oh and some special treats. hope everyone has a rawkin sunday.

7 comments:

ms318i said...

wow beautifl card mel......i am telling on you........that's not a tag lol

have a great day....hugz to all

Pinky said...

Girl that is THE Most amazing card! i wish I had half your eye for cards!

Jose said...

Beautiful card, I love all those textures
Jose

Valems said...

Gorgeous card.
Vanja

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

This card is so lovely, rich deep colors and fab-u-lous details. Just beautiful!Heather

Nicole Wozniak said...

Ugh I'm so jealous of your card making skillz!! LOL - just stunning!!

Karen Owen said...

This is one gorgeous card. You use 3D embellishments so well!