21 November 2008

~hiding out scrappin ~







yep..that's what i've been doin today! i recieved my stamps from *layers of color*. wowza they are SO yummy! the owner laura was so generous. i'm in awe! i had to get scrappin happy with them right away.....got 4 cards almost done..and i'm hoping to get started on a layout this evening. if ya get a chance ladies check out the site..yummy stuff there..and yep..i mean yummy! the link to the site in one my sidebar! and yep..they've even got some new ones coming out in the early part of 2009..stayed tuned..you'll wuv them, too!
anyhoo..hope everyone is having a scrappy happy day..i'm off..i got some sewing to do on a couple of cards..and i'll be finished those..whohoo! ta ta!
that one 6x12 lo is of my aussie friend, her hubby and son! sure are special peeps! boy..i can't wait to get to australia one day and hug that chickie and soak my toes in the sand...and yep, i'll be cooking my huge hamburgers for arch when i get there (only if he takes me for a cruise on his harley..lol) the other 6x12 is of our darlin gd..she's just the sweetest lil girl eva!


5 comments:

Pinky said...

OMG girl can you make all my Christmas cards?? LOL Or send some of your card creativity to me?? I am so not ready and yours rock!

ms318i said...

mel.............hey g'day sweetie........loving that page ! do you need me to send you some more pics to scrap??? lol

i can't wait till you and bikerboy get here.......hurry....we are hungry ! lol

arch is polishing the bike for ya right now !

Nicole Wozniak said...

Wow Mel, WOW! These are soooo cool!! I love all the colors and textures, how things pop off the cards - very cool!!! Great job - can't wait to see the layout!!!

moralia said...

*Beautiful*!!! LOVE them, Mel!!

Also.. you've been tagged! ;)

Jackie said...

Great cards!!