16 November 2008

~ *inspirational* posting

so..i get an email yeterday from dawn ~ complimenting me on my work. how sweet. she also asked if she could feature my work on *inspirational* . how kew is that! yepperz..i agreed..and i got an email back..and whalaa..it's there..on the main page. you can view it HERE . that just totally made my day! thankx dawn! i also got to checkin out some of the work on there..wowza ~ there's so much eye candy...check it out ladies if ya get a chance. there's also tutorials..yummy!
well..i've been up this morning..working on my acrylic album...just letting some stickles dry and puttin on some final touches!
dh and i were gonna go for a nice drive today ~that's out! wow..it's so foggy outside right now..there's no way a scenic drive is happening today...so..i'm stayin in and stayin scrappy happy. hope you all have a rawkin day.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Dawn said...

You are so welcome Melody - I'm gonna link you to my own personal blog so I can come and drool at all your fantastic creations.
This layout is so beautiful..
just pops right off the page.

Hugs
Dawn

Jackie said...

Congrats Mel, WTG chickie.
Love this layout, so much detail.

Ishadow said...

very sweet!!! and thanks for all your kind comments you leave on my blog!

ms318i said...

congrats mel...........your work deserves front page ! lol

claudiprisca said...

tes créa sont absolument magnifique
une grand bravo!!!!!
claudine

Karen Owen said...

This layout is so beautiful ... and unique too. Awesome work!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Ummmm, WOW! This is beautiful Melody! I love the corner or all the details framing the images. Those images look fabulous too, what a creative and stunning idea for a photo display. :)

jonaks said...

oh mel, this is beautiful. really stunning!

Nicole Wozniak said...

I'm officially jealous of your skillz, lol! This is stunning!! i love the layering you've done along the corner with the lacey ribbon and flowers - just beautiful!!