07 November 2008

~ quiet friday ~


















yepperz..been a quiet couple of dayz here. dh hasn't been feeling well. bummer. so, i've just been hanging out at home..and trying to keep my spirits high ~ despite! i've been going through some of my old old scrappy stuff (ok..well..a couple of years old). whoa..forgot i had made some of that stuff! you know...those things like mini albums and altered goodies. ran across that mini album i made of our youngest dd..mel jr ~ it was altered with coasters. cut up some pp..did some machine stitchin..added the pics..a few embellies and whala! kinda kewl going back and seeing some of those old creations and how much you're work has changed over time. do you check your ol' scrappy stuff out often?

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Wowsers Mel!!! That is awesome, love it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Oh Melody! These are gorgeous! The details are amazing, what a lovely project to showcase those beautiful pictures! Awesome! :)

Pinky said...

TOO TOO CUTE! I love it!

Sophia said...

I totally love this...

ms318i said...

mel.........you say that is old stuff.........sheesh .....it's pretty awesome for old stuff........you might need to do a new one with your new style........can send it my way ! lol

hugz to bikerboy....get well soon mate !

Nicole Wozniak said...

This is sooo cool! You're tellin' me this is old? You're style was rawkin' then too! I actually do go back and look at my older scrappy stuff and can see such a change in my style, almost embarrassed of my older stuff at times!

I hope dh is feeling better by now and thank you for sharing your beautiful work!