29 November 2008

~ i feel so blah ~



yep...i managed to pick up a cold..from somewhere..or someone! ACK! i haven't had one of those in like...foreva! it's nasty..i'm stuffed up..and just feel run down. i got me a nice cup of coffee here and then i'm gonna go soak in a hot tub ~ and get some steam happening. so ~ no gettin scrappy happy for me today. i gonna baby this thing ~ and get betta!
here's a card i did using the ~ Layers of Color ~ stamps ~ yummy eh! gotta love that fish. it's stamped, embossed and handcut. i did up that banner last night ~ carla p. did a tutorial over at lil scrappers for it..yep..gonna hang that up at christmas time. oh..and i also wanted to say a HUGE thankx to tara ~ i received those little stamps for playing a RAK game on her blog ~ aren't they just the cutest..thankx so so much chickie. she also sent me another lil prima stamp with a bird on it that says *life is sweet*..can't wait to get scrappy happy with them.
anyhoo..short and sweet today..i've gotta go baby this cold..and getta feeling betta ~ have and awesome scrappy happy day chickies. hugz
Photobucket

9 comments:

erin said...

Hope you feel better very soon!

The layout is so girly and pretty! The card is stunning! Really stunning!

Jackie said...

Get bettah real soon dear friend!

Tara said...

I have a rotten cold right now too Mel.:) I am glad you got the stamps and that you like them,

Pinky said...

AWWW I am sorry your sick hun!
Take it easy, it must be going around I tell you what! my boys are sick too. I am sure i will be next week!
LOVE the banner girl!

ms318i said...

hope you're feeling better......put some vicks vapour rub on your feet and then socks on when you got to bed !

loving the work mel.....

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous and so cute - love how you photo you photos!!!

Dawn said...

P.s Sory to hear you have a bad cold - everyone in blogland seems to have had it - except me!!!! Touching wood as I am typing LOL!
I have bought extra strength vitamin C with Zinc so am taking that - Hope you feel loads better soon my friend...
Take care and rest up!
Dawn

Creative Chaos said...

That card is stunning Mel !!!
Hope you feel better soon !!
Patti xx

Clare said...

Wow! Love your card. really effective. Hope you're feeling much better soon,

Clare x