17 November 2008

~ sunny tues ~


here i am havin my morning java..and wow..the sun is shining..looks like another gorgeous day out! i have a crystal hangin in my living room window..and the rainbow colors reflecting on my walls are gorgeous. i'm heading out soon..gotta take dh to an appointment..then off to do some christmas shopping and see if i can find a few things on dd's christmas list! then i hope to get scrappy happy. whohoo!
i got my acrylic album finished up last night...gotta figure out how to take pics of it now, without gettin a glare ...mm...got any ideas?...anyone? i also did up a card challenge that michy's got going on over at lil scrappers.. the challenge requires that you use only 4 items on your card...ACK! that's hard for me..i love lots of goodies on my cards. anyhoo..i gave it a go..i used 1 bling, i flower, 1 handcut pp and 1 rubon. not bad eh! i kinda like how it turned out..might just have to give that a go again.
well..i'm over and out ~ hope ya all have a rawkin day!

8 comments:

Pinky said...

So pretty girl I love that! It is a beautiful weekend!

ms318i said...

gorgeous card mel.......take a pic of the album outside

Creative Chaos said...

Hiya Mel,
Your work is just stunning and i love your blog !! Hope you don't mind if I addyou on my blogrol :-)
Patti xx

Belas Creating Place said...

Hey Melody: I love the card...so funky fresh. I have an award for you on my blog because you are
OUTSTANDING.....

Hugs,
Bela

Jackie said...

Lovely card Mel. Take good care of Monte for me, there's a good girl. :)

Dawn said...

Such gorgeous sunny colours - great for warming up the cockles of your heart!!!! LOL at this time of year...

Dawn

Nicole Wozniak said...

OooOoo this is gorgeous!! I love the color combo - so striking!! Love coming to your blog, such fabulous ideas - keep it up!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely card and you did well in only using 4 items. Hugs from Desire