05 December 2008

~ bronchitis ...ACK ~

ok..had enough of being sick ~ ...got myself to the doc this morning..and yep..i have bronchitis and signs of asthma..ACK! ok..so, he gave me some medication..and i'm on my way to gettin better..whohoo! hope this stuff works fast...feelin this down has not been good..and it's interferring with my scrappy time. i was gettin to feelin so down ~ so last night i just said enough is enough ~ got up off the couch...put up our christmas tree..and i'm getting into the *spirit* despite how i feel! i even did some baking ~ got some pies done ~ did up some butter tarts today and *melt in your mouth* shortbread ~ and i even got the peanut butter cups in the freezer..ready for that special day. i'm so behind on bloggin it ~ and chattin it up on the boards ~ but ~ heh..i'll be back catchin up now ~ cause i refuse to *stay stuck*. i did up a tag for the challenge over at ~ Tag You're It ~ got to peekin at all the yummy stuff there..and thought i'd give it a try ~ love how it turned out. the challenge requires you to do a tag in the shape of a triangle ~ that's it..color..scheme..is up to the individual.
that lo is of our gd..*unwrapped* ~ at christmas last year..she got those mitts and hat from santa. and yep...that's the painting dh is workin on ~ it's his 4th class..amazin heh! i'm so impressed with the progress on it..whoa! if ya wanna see the first three classes and the progress/story behind it..check out my past posts..like seriously..he's doing that with one hand...his opposite hand..and lots of patience..unbeleivable! ALSO ~ A BIG HUGE HUG TO JACKIE ~ thanks so so much for the yummy RAK chickie ~ whoa..all that ribbon, those yummy flowers and wow..gorgeous card! THANKX
Photobucket

19 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so glad you finally got that envie.. enjoy those yummy flowers :)

Craftyfingerz said...

Hi Melody,
sorry to hear that you've not been well...do hope you are getting better :-) loved that painting...amazing indeed :-)

Morti said...

So sorry to hear you're poorly! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog - I feel quite honoured that people think my work is good - especially when I see your gorgeous eye candy on here!!!

Bee10 said...

Love your blog Mel great Lo's cards ect. Well done to Monte fab painting.Glad to see you feeling better. Take care
Barbara

Dawn said...

Yaaay!! You came over and joined us!!!
And Wow your tag is stunning Mel, goreous stamping and colours - I love it!!
So sorry to hear you have been so unwell but glad you went to the Doc's and got the meds.
You'll get in the festive spirit now.. tree decorating and baking - I can smell that yummy shortbread from here!!! LOL
Hope you play along again!

Heaps of hugs
Dawn
xxx

Carol said...

love the tag - lovely colours.
Hope that you soon feel much better.

Thank you for joining us at TYI this week...

Pascale said...

Hi Melody Thanks for dropping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog! Your tag is so yummy! I love the colours. My baby has just had bronchillutus so I know how you are feeling. Keep warm and hope you recover before the festivities. Pascale :)

Sarah said...

A gorgeous tag! Such wonderful colours and a fab image!

Dawne said...

gorgeous tag xxx

Cassie said...

HI! I love your tag, and your layouts. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words! Get to feeling better soon!

Sophia said...

Been meaning to leave some love, your work is awesome Mel, been loving looking at it all!!!

Laura said...

Wow, your DH has awesome talent! That's totally fabulous!
Go Girl, a joyful spirit overpowers all!

ms318i said...

bikerboy.........TRUELY AMAZING WORK ! arch is freaking out.......he is speachless !

another gorgeous layout mel.....and love the tag ! it's so YOU ! your work........stands out !

hey ...can you email me the recipe for the peanut butter cups......arch wants to make them ! lol

hugs to you all !

TraceyT said...

Get well soon, girl!!!

Lots of yummies in this post. I think the first is my fav. Great job.

Sandy said...

Wow, you've been busy! I see a lot of talent here! :) I hope you're feeling better.

creative said...

OMG Mel, Monte's painting is stunning. I have been watching the progress and I am truly amazed!

Feel better soon!

Kath said...

fabulous tag for the challenge Melody - thanks for joining us at TYI this week...hope you feel better soon
Hugs
kath

Karen Owen said...

Hope you are feeling better now. Your cards and layouts are awesome - just wanted to tell you that.

Lynn said...

What an adorable page!!! Hope you are feeling better!