29 December 2008

~ i'll admit it ~ *update* ~ whohoo

i'm a whole big *49* today..ACK!..almost hitting that big 50! one more year..ssshhhh! so far ~ it's been a quiet day ~ kinda liken my space this morning. i've been putzing ~ havin my morning java in peace and quiet and just veggin in my jammies. dh and i will be going out for sup later tonight ~ well..that's if it doesn't snow too hard. also, i would like to wish carla's (from lil scrappers) dd a very happy b-day..she's 11 today! whohoo ~ so kewl she's got it on the same day as me. that's the card i did for the ~ Stamp Something ~ challenge. great way to spend my b-day morning. they got a sketch going on over there right now. thought i'd never get this challenge done. i've been happy scrappy slacking off ~ just too much stuff going on throughout the holidays. but..ah..that's all settled now! back to the regular routine. hope you all have a scrappy happy monday!
UPDATE: so...dh got me some gorgeous flowers for my b-day ~will snap a pic in a lil bit ~ and and AND he got me a scratch and win ~AND ~ I WON! I WON! I WON ~ A 42 in PLASMA TV! isn't that kewl...i'm SO stoked! i mean ~ like seriously ~ i'm stoked!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Sophia said...

Happy Birthday my friend, enjoy the day ahead.

Annie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment - and a Happy Birthday to you and hope you enjoy your day. Love the card you made with Tilda. hugs, annie x

Gladie said...

Lovely creations as always :) Happy Bithday! :D

Rita said...

Happy birthday Mel!
Enjoy your day, love ya bunches!!!!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Happy Birthday, hope you have a super day. Love your blog and especially your latest card, hope to correspond with you soon, Heidi xx

ms318i said...

happy birthday my crazy canadian......well sounds like an awesome day. and what a day to win a pressie.........woooohooooooooo

love the card !!!!

Bee10 said...

Happy Birthday Mel
Barbara x

katy said...

Belated Birthday wishes Melody, sounds like a perfect start to the day, chilling in PJ's !! Hope you had a lovely time.

Fabulous creations as always xx

Jackie said...

Congrats on your win, how lucky!!! So happy for you. Happy happy birthday too. Lovely card you made there.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Happy Birthday Mel! Sounds like a great day and congrats on the TV, awesome! :) Happy New Year!

Sweet Somethings by Lois said...

How awsome is that?
What a way to celebrate your Bday!
Enjoy the TV and I hope your dinner was great.
Have a great New Year too!
Lois

Dawn said...

Aww Melody sorry I missed your birthday wishes - How lucky to win a TV - Woweee!!!
Have a great New Year and hope 2009 brings much joy and laughter and of course lotsa crafting too!!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday girl!! I knew it was your day and couldn't find the link back to your blog! Hope it was happy and that you enjoy every moment before the Big One!

paper bag create said...

Beautiful card Melody!!! Congrats on the new TV!! {{hugs}}

Lynn said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Way to go winning a new TV!!! Hope you had a great day!