19 January 2009

~ sweet tweet ~

~ pacific play ~
yep..that's right..a sweet lil tweet! i did that tag up for
~ Tag You're It ~ (fri) challenge this week. it's all about sugar, candy kisses ~ interpret as you please. i used the lil cupcake and tunes stamps from layers of color..just so yummy! sorry for the bad pic..i dropped my camera this morning ~ yep it's broke! so, that was the last pic taken today..ACKI! gonna head out this week and get me a nikon D60 ~ whohoo!
the lo is also used with ~ Layers of Color ~ stamps. (stamped and handcut ~ with some added stickles.) gotta love all that glitter. those are our gks soakin their toes in the pacific ~ nothing like a day at the ocean..playing in the sand ~ and veggin it. lots of 3D goodies in this one. and thankx to sophia ~ carla ~ yvonne and dawn for the awards ~ you're so so sweet! sorry i haven't had to chance to pass them on ~ i sure do appreciate your kind words. hugz to you all!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Jackie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love that layout, so detailed.

Dawn said...

As I was heading over here I was saying to myself - Oooh ! I just wonder what Melody has created and I just knew it would be great - love the shape and the sparkles - gorgeous Tag
Thanks for playing along again!!
Hugs
Dawn

Fab layout too - I love those colours!

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

holy canolli Mel you are awesome! these totally rock! I love your new designs at LOC. I am simply inspired!

Carol said...

I really love your tag! love the shape and the colour!! FAB!
Thanks for joining us again this week....

RubyMay said...

Wow...Melody....simply gorgeous work.... I could just eat that scrummy cup-cake !
xxx

Pia said...

Wow what a great tag, lovely colours
Hugs Pia from Denmark

Kath said...

gorgeous tag for the challenge Melody and love that cute birdie...sorry about your camera but you will love the Nikon D60..I just got one but hey am still on auto....the manual reads like War & Peace....thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs
kath
xxxx

ms318i said...

mel...........omg i am in love with that tag..........that glitter stuff looks awesome.......i gotta see if we have it here.........

and sorry to hear you dropped your camera....was that accidentally on purpose lol

gorgeous layout too sweetie....loving the blues

nice to see you blogging.....missed it

say hey to bikerboy........p.s my other boyz birthday today....happy birthday arch !

michelledobbyn said...

Wonderful work hun!!
PS you've been tagged ;)

Karen Owen said...

Melody, your layouts are always spectacular. Love this and the other new work in your LOC gallery.

Yvonne said...

Oh my, Melody, that layout is breathtaking!!! Its absolutely fantastic, love everything about it. wow, what a talent you have!
Hugs, Yvonne.

Lynn said...

As always...just GORGEOUS! All the details and the way you always get them to flow so beautully (along with your cutting skills!) amaze me!

Rica said...

WOW Melody - I'm speechless - your tag is stunning love the glitter.
Your layout just knocked my socks off. Leaving the black card at the top is insprational, so much detail and so beautifully done.
hugs Heather xx

paper bag create said...

Love the little tag!!! It's so SWEET! Gorgeous LO!
Smiles.

Laura said...

don't think i saw the Sweet Tweet before! It's going straight in the galleries, A D O R A B L E !