06 May 2009

~gotta love it! ~

well, i'm packin it up again! GOTTA LOVE IT! gettin ready for another campin trip. wuv that fresh air, sittin around the camp fire, meeting new rver's and just relaxin it! here's a couple more pics of our last trip to rondalynn rv site. i just can't get enough of that place. i tried booking for the may long weekend...they're booked solid (and that's been since feb)!. wowza..guess i'll remember that for next year! definitely got book in advance. hope ya enjoy my pics ~ sure wish ya were here ~ i'd take ya'all with me! wouldn't that be kewl ~ a scrappin happy campin week! OH OH OH ~ i gotta tell ya... i got asked to be GDT over at ls this month. how kewl is that! so, i recieved the card kit and have been working like crazy on it. the reveal is on the 20th, so i'll blog it here when the time comes..be one the lookout. anyhoo ~ here's a couple of other cards i've done up. the 1st card is done with my new *kraft kuts* (fancy pants) pp. isn't it yummy! the second one is from a sketch carla did over at LS. love how the card turned out! (the pp is from *daisy bucket*) i love working with her sketches. well, that's all for now. i'm off to spend the evening with dh, scrap a lil and just veg it. hope you chickies all have a scrappin happy week!

Photobucket

21 comments:

Sandie said...

Beautiful cards as always Mel, I love your creations.
Thanks for sharing your fab photos, we love to go off and spend time with nature in our camper(not been too well so missed out over Easter and now my dads sick!) Hope to get out and about really soon.
Thank-you for your lovely comments on my blog.
Hugs.....Sandie xx

Colleen said...

Beautiful cards, I really like the first one.

ms318i said...

well look at you 2 little campers ! crazy canadians !

looking good my darling friends......wish i was there with you......eating smores lol

good to see you remember us over in computer world........lol....might just have to call you up one day soon

love ya heaps.......

Jackie said...

Looks like you are enjoying the camping. Great piccies!!

NinaB said...

Beautiful cards. What is LS and where can I get that card kit? You did a great job. I esp love that house card.
~Nina
SBS28

R. Bungart said...

Great pics and beautyfull cards.
Hugs
Inge
SBS 28

Desire Fourie said...

Melody, these two cards are just so gorgeous. I am mad about the little scene you have created on the first one. Your camping pics looks great ... nothing like the outdoors to recharge those batteries. Hugs from Desire

katy said...

Hi Melody :) firstly thank you so much for your lovely comments and thinking of me...it made me smile :)

Thanks for sharing such fab photo's , it looks beautiful, no wonder you want to go back there !

I adore your cards...well i always do :) Especially the first one...it really is so sweet and i love the colour combo..perfect..

Have a great weekend, take care, love Katy xx

Barb said...

Beautiful cards & great pics of your camping trip.
Barb-SBS28

Cindy said...

Great cards Mel, and love the pics too, thanks for sharing them with us.
Cindy
SBS 28

Wendy said...

Love your cards! There are so many fun and cute details on them!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS28

Anneke said...

beautiful creations and lovely photos on your blog.

Lynn said...

Adorable cards! Love the buttons and other embellies you used! Great photos too! Looks like you had a great time. I love camping too.

TraceyT said...

It just doesnt' get any cuter than these cards. ENJOY your trip!

Dawn said...

Hi Melody

wow great photos - you all look so happy and relaxed - it's a wonderful life....

Your two cards are just AWESOME!!
The lace and ribbons and layers - gorjussss!!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

BethieJ said...

Mel I ADORE your cards my friend.. they are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the guest DT.. I have never been to that site.. I will have to peek!! :)
I LOVE your camping photos.. I am not a camper.. but everytime I see your LOVELY photos I think... maybe I need to be!! (and I agree a scrappy weekend would be FUN!)
Hope you had a GREAT mothers day!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Shirley said...

That card is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! And that photo of you in your chair with that big smile on your face makes me very happy! So glad you're traveling a bit and enjoying life! That's what it's all about!

jonaks said...

looks like a lot of fun!!! you have a great big smile there.

Creative Chaos said...

Hiya Mel ,
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog !!
Your cards are adorable as allways ... a kit like that must be very yummie !! And the pics are great , looking very cosy !!
Patti xx

TraceyT said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That first one is just so darn CUTE!

Laura said...

Hanging out in my garden is like camping sometimes, but then I get the comfort of my bed too! We put up a tire swing in the forest in our backyard recently. I was able to talk the family into putting me on it and swinging me a spell. Wow, I just LOVE swings! Fresh breeze in my hair, childhood fun for sure! So glad you had a marvelous time, too!