06 June 2009

~ sitting in paradise again ~





heh chickies! hope ya'll been gettin scrappy happy and doing lots of scrappin for me ~ seems like i haven't touch my goodies in like...foreva! yep..i'm out campin it up again and enjoying this beautiful sunshine. think i'm the only one that brought my laptop here. in order to get internet access ya gotta sit in the middle of the park ~ at the picnic table ~ beside the pool ~ and each time i've come here ~ i'm it ~ alone ~ typing my lil heart out. too funny eh! and yep..sounds like it gonna be a rawkin day here. they've got a *bull-o-rama* going on next door here at the rodeo grounds and it just started up ~ they band is playing and rawkin away! gonna love those tunes. anyhoo ~ here's a few scrappy cards i did up before i left to go camping ~ ya can also check them out on ~ Layers of Color ~ . i used laura's scrumptious stamps on these. thankx laura for your beautiful talent! well..that's it for now ~ i'm off to soak in the rays and blog hop.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful cards, I just love your work. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Skraptacular Designs said...

OMGosh! Your work is absolutely beautiful! Glad I stumbled upon your blog today!

Also, I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog but I noticed that you singed up to be a member of the next SBS group and that it's been several months since the moderator of that blog has been around to update the group status...SO...I wanted to invite you to become an active member of our SBS#26 group! We'd love to have you and share all our fun with you! If you'd like to jump on board with us, please feel free to e-mail me at misscill@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invitation to our private group site we have created.

Looking forward to becoming "sisters"!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Yvonne said...

Absolutely outstanding designs again, Melody!! Beautiful colors too. If you ever go camping in Norway, let me know, and we can get scrappy happy *LOL*
Hope you`re having the most wonderful time out there!!
Hugs, yvonne.

Sandie said...

Hi Mel.....your work is always so stunning and your latest greations are no exception. Hope you are enjoying being in touch with nature,hope your weather stays fine for you.

Hugs Sandie x

ms318i said...

hey my crazy canadians.........i am sooooooooooooo jealous....wish i was there with you.......right there at the picnic table.........with one of your huge burgers........some salad.......an icy cold drink.......

soooooooooooooo jealous.......i wanna see some more pics of you guys and get bikerboy to take a pic of you in the middle of the park lol

miss ya chickie....hugz to my bikerboy....talk to you soon

Shirley said...

Love your cards but more important love that you are enjoying your camping life!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, these cards are just stunning. I so love your unique style ... seriously creative. Hugs from Desire

Anneke said...

what a beautiful serie of cards you have made
so many pretty details

Dawn said...

Hiyaaaa!!
So glad you are out enjoying your trips and relaxing - blissful.
Melody what can I say these are just awesome cards, the way you put everything together is just amazing - I'd LOVE to watch you make your cards...

Hugs
Dawn
xx

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i am in awe of these cards! they are remarkable and just plain georgeous! you have a mighty big talent!!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous cards! Wish I could say I've been busy doing lots of scrapin' & stampin' but not so much! Too busy being outside and working in garden I guess.

katy said...

Oh Melody these are just beautiful, your work is so inspirational and i always look forward to seeing what you've been up to..outstanding as always ! Have a great weekend...enjoy the camping ;) Love Katy x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are GORGEOUS! Love the way you've used the dotted flowers, pretty papers, and yummy ribbons! Fabulous cards Mel! :)

Laura said...

Wowwie I adore these, Melody!!

You bring paper and ink to life!!