17 October 2009

*in love* inchie


hope all ya chickies are havin a *sunny* scrappin happy day! whoa..it's been raining buckets here for the past two days. yep...................it's feeling awful soggy out there! anyhoo, i've been in and out today and snuck in some scrappy time. i did the inchie for this week's challenge over at Something Completely Different. the theme this week is black and white. sorry for the pic ~ those lil inchies are hard to snap a pic of. once i finished my inchie ~ i used the same stamp (full version) and re-created the inchie (well, as close to it as i could) in full size onto a card ~ and added the inchie as a final touch. the inchie and card are layered to give a 3D effect. juz click on the pics and ya can see a close up shot. thankx to the ladies over at SCD for all their inspiration. i'm sure lovin these challenges.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is truly beautiful and I can't believe you managed to fit so much detail onto that inchie. Beautiful design and I love the collage effect and monochromatic colours.
Hugs
Desire

Pia said...

wow what a great card

Anesha said...

Wonderful inchie, such detail on such a small space. Beautiful card as well. anesha

ms318i said...

wow mel...............you are so patient.........those fiddly little things........awesome job girl

hugz to my crazy rv'n canadians xoxo

Carol said...

wow how gorgeous - I've been missing visiting your blog and so glad that you're joining us at SCD....xxx

Artyjen said...

Great idea......love the card so beautiful.
xoxo

Janice said...

Oh Melody that is amazing. I don't know how you got so much on there! The card is great too. Love that whole monochrome effect.

Dawn said...

Hiya Melody

Well snap 'cos it's raining cats and dogs here too and it's freezing..
Anyway what a fantastic inchie Melody great images and thanks for joining us again!


Hugs
Dawn
xx

Gez said...

Super inchie great take on this weeks theme. Thanks for your kind blog comments. Thanks for playing. Gez.xx

margaret said...

Beautiful inchie Melody and a fabulous card. love them both.xx

Limar said...

That's a lot of stuff on one inch! And it looks great. Awesome job :)

Kristen said...

This is gorgeous, I love the black and white inchie and card. I am sharing one of my digi-images today if you are interested!
Here it is, the free Digi-Tom!
Thanks for coming by and checking it out. I hope you like it! Have a great day! Have fun with him, and if you want, let others know about the free image, thanks!

Laura said...

Fab inchie. Well done.

BethieJ said...

Mel these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Oh I LOVE everything about them!!!
THANKS for stopping by my blog! I miss seeing you.. are you all settled into your new home! Are you LOVING it?? I am so behind here.. I am off to catch up! :)
Sorry about the rain.. we are getting it too.. otherwise I would send ya some sun!
have a GREAT day!!
((Hugs))

Laura said...

Oooo, your talent always inspires and is a feast for the eyes!

I'm having a party, and you're invited! Come to my blog when you get a chance!

Hugs to you, Sweetie!

Lesley said...

Fab little inchie, and the card is great too! xx

Lesley said...

Fab little inchie and the card is great too! xx