25 November 2009

~ new week ~ new challenges!






heh chickies! hope the sun is shining where you are ~ and you're all havin a rawkin scrappy happy day! it's STILL raining here ~ whoa ~ yep...it's like..totally wet out there. but, that's ok...gives me time inside to get a lil scrappin done...can't complain about that. so, with that said ~ here's two projects i just finished up. the first one is for Tuesday Taggers ~ a challenge that's all about the *celebration of light*. i stamped on my candles....ok..not the bestest job..but ~ it was my 1st time trying that technique ~ ah..not that hard! i've seen it done lots...so i thought i'd take the plunge. i'm pretty happy with the results..and will definitely try it again. the 2nd creation is for Project Tuesday ~ which is a great lil note book holder. it's so quick and easy peasy to do ~ and makes an awesome lil gift and was another great challenge. i'm giving these lil goodies to a friend in her lil santa pressie ~ ...ssshhh! well ~ i'm off to do a lil tidying and spend some time cuddling my dh! hope you have an awesome day!


Photobucket

19 comments:

Mrs B said...

Oh, your post it note holder is just beautiful! I love the colors! and I really like your candles too! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Avril Ann said...

WOW Loving these candles, so great, love your projects and would like to thank you for joining TT this week, Hugs Avril xxxxx

Terry Oulboub said...

I love your note holder - it is definitely something everyone can use and keep in her purse. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such warmth - so sweet of you! Let me tell -- you have an incredibly beautiful blog filled with wonderful crafts - I love your style! You really know how to turn paper projects into works of art! :D Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous projects! Love your little post it note holder. Wasn't it fun to make? I'm going to make a couple for the kid's teachers. Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

Melody these are lovely. I love the colours you have used. I may have to CASE these. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Emma xx

margaret said...

Hi again Mel, sorry forgot to say there is a little something for you on my blog.xx

Michelle said...

Perfect first time then melody, a beautiful set! thanks for joining us again on TT.
x Michelle

Rose said...

what beautiful creations! luv the candles and your post it note holder is stunning :0) thanks for joining us on project tuesday this week
*you have made me want to try the stamping on candles!*

Teri said...

What a lovely project! Love it!
Thanks for joining in at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too.
Hugs,
Teri x

PatR said...

Fabulous creations. Great job on the candles. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers.
Pat xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Melody these projects are FABULOUS! I LOVE your candles, great idea for the holidays!!

Your post-it-note holder is awesome, I LOVE how you added the pencil on the side!

Hugs to you, Jennifer :)

Toucan Scraps said...

great candle giftset, and the post-it-note book is lovely

Suzanne said...

Lovely projects. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs
Suzanne x

Jenny said...

The post it note holder is breathtaking!
and the candles are so beautiful as well! x

My Little Space said...

Such gorgeous projects Melody.

Mandy

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful projects Melody!

These are fabulous gift ideas...love the candles...thanks for sharing!!!

Blessings,, Maria

KimS said...

Your projects are just absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Clarky J said...

Wow Melody loving your "Light" entry - not seen the candle stamping on thinner candles before- they look Fab! loving your whole blog hun x Thanks for joining in at TT again this week x Janet

blackdragon said...

your candles are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Taggers. hugs lynx