05 November 2009

~ project tuesday ~




hi chickies! hope you're all gettin scrappy happy and gettin them creative juices going. i got to playing today and did up a lo and a triangle box. man, it's been like...*foreva* since i scrapped a lo.........june i think! ACK! not good! i feel like i've lost some of my mojo. anyhoo, the lo is of my two dd's ~ mel jr and juanita! the triangle box is for a challenge over at Project Tuesday. they have a great tutorial, so if ya get a chance chickies..check it out and play along! well, that's it for now..i'm off to do some heavy duty scrappy cleaning. whoa...did i create a mess today! have a rawkin day and hope the sun is shining where you are. (speaking of rain...sorry for the pics! i dont' have any natural lighting today, so there's not too much clarity.................ah...i tried)
Photobucket

13 comments:

Gez said...

Know what you mean about the lighting...arrh! Great LO & ooh love your triangle box. Must check out your link. Thanks for your kind blog comments. Gez.

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Mel this is fancy! What a gorgeous box and design! Your picture is wonderful and really compliments your project

Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Hope to see you next week!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

AK Stamper said...

Hey Melz, Great job on the LO and I love what you did with the triangle box.

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful project

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Mel! What a great take on this week's project at Project Tuesday! Your box is so pretty and love those colors!

Great LO too! I've fallen VERY behind on my LO's as well, but we have a retreat coming up in 3 weeks, so I can catch up a little then!

Rose said...

this is a beautiful box! love how you made it vintage :0) thanks for joining us on project tuesday.
rose Nov GD

humel said...

If this is you _after_ you've lost your mojo.... Wow!! :-)

Mrs B said...

Wow! What a beautiful box! I love the vintage look for this box! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
CindyB

My Little Space said...

Love your design and glad you enjoyed the challenge this week.

Mandy

Lois said...

Hi Mell!
I must agree with the comment that Humel left. You are a very talented lady and I enjoy your blog very much. I even get inspired by your work and write little notes to myself about this or that project that you are kind enough to share.
By the way,I hope your DH is feeling better and that you don't catch whatever he has/had.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lois

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I needed something vintage the other day, wish I'd known to come take lessons from you. Very lovely.

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations and thanks for sharing the link re your gorgeous triangle box.
Hugs
Desire

Dawn said...

Wow these are stunning I love the triangle box and that image is wonderful


hugs
Dwn
xx