18 November 2009

~ two challenges ~

        




whohoo ~ no rain today! the puddles have finally gone away! man, i'm stoked. it was getting so dreary around here. the sun isn't out ~ but, the sky is clear! ah.....what a nice feeling. at least i can go outside and not get wet! anyhoo ~ i did up that lil box for this week's challenge over at Project Tuesday. and whoa...i gotta say ~ what a kewl lil project. the peek a boo box is only 2.25x2.25" when finished. it's great for putting lil goodies in. i haven't quite decided what's going in mine yet. the ladies over at PT have made some awesome lil boxes and have some great ideas for pressies. check it out chickies ~ it would be great to see ya join us. also, i did that card up for Tuesday Taggers ~ whoa..it's been foreva since i played along there! the challenge this week is red, gold and green. i handcut the sleigh and reindeer...and added some snow glue on the sleigh. ACK...it's not showing up in the pic..yep..i'll have to do a retake pic. there's a pic there, too..of the lil hidden card that pulls out. anyhoo, thankx again ladies for your awesome inspiration. i'll definitely be checking back for next weeks challenge. well, that's it for my goodies today. i'm off to do some cleaning up and take dh to an appointment down island. hope you all have a rawkin scrappy happy day!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Vickie said...

The box is so pretty and adorable!
Wonderful job!

Vickie
SBS#26

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful box

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Melody! Wow, this is stunning!! Gorgeous!!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE this Mel.. I LOVE boxes.. I am gonna come sneak a peek at the link you shared!!
THANKS for stopping by my blog.. Your comments ALWAYS make me SMILE!! Hope you and your dear hubby are LOVING your new home!
((hugs))

Colleen said...

So very pretty, love the colors.

My Little Space said...

Melody, this little gift box is adorable, love all the detail you've added.

Mandy

Shirley said...

I'm thought I'd better stop by and see what you're up to! Loved your post on my delinquent blog! I'll try to get back on track.

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

I LOVE your peek a boo box! Cant wait to make mine!

jude said...

Cute box it is so adorable,i love your wee box too,would be great for jewellery to give as agift.Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a message.You sound like youve also suffered with rain just like here in theUK.We have alot of places floded and one being the place i love to go the lake district.Just hope the rain says away.Have great weekend .Hugs judex

Clarky J said...

Both projects gorgeous melody but love the TT card x Thanks for coming back to play again x Janet

KimS said...

WOW Melody, What a gorgeous card and box!!!!! I love your blog!!!!!

Avril Ann said...

Meloday you have been busy, loving all your projects, good luck with the challenges, love your card for TT, thanks for joining us this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your cars are gorgeous Melody! LOVE your peek-a-boo box, what a fabulous design!


Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!

Have a wonderful weekend ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

lisa said...

I love your reindeer card, it's just gorgeous and you managed much more green than me. Your box is so pretty too.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I had to come and see who had left them and what did I find, another blogging friend from Vancouver, I seem to be drawn here, blogger must be trying to tell me something. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

Lisax

Michelle said...

So beautiful Melody, you've been creating some wonderful artwork. A great entry for the Tuesday Taggers challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
x Michelle

TraceyT said...

you always have the most beautiful details!