05 December 2009

~ glamour girl no mor ~


mornin chickies! another crispy frosty mornin here! yepperz...i'm indoors, sitting by the fireplace all toasty warm and enjoying my cuppa timmy's. yummy! hope your all havin another rawkin scrappy happy day! here's my tag for this week's challenge over at Something Completely Different. that's right ~ the challenge is *marilyn monroe* in the form of a tag. ok...so, i was kinda freaking there for a bit ~ i've got no problem with the tag part ~ but, i don't have anything at all that even resembles good ol marilyn ~ so, i did a lil different take on it. mine's called *glamour girl no mor* (yes, i purposely spelled *more* that way) marilyn monroe 1926 - 1962. it was kinda interesting googling information about her ~ and learning a few things! whoa..interesting lady ~ that's for sure. well...that's it for my goodies today! over and out!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Carol said...

Hiya Melody - fab take on the theme girlie - love it
Have a great weekend xx

Grethic said...

Great take on the idea - are those butterfly wings?

Zoechaos said...

WOW what a brillent idea love this tag.

Crafty Dawn said...

I this this tag shows great imagination hun I love it.

I do have a MM stamp (only the one) I will try an join in and find where I bought it from if I remember they had Elvis stamps etc too will have to look through all my recipts (mmm this may take until this time next yr!;0)

I loved having a look round yr blog thanx for visiting mine it's always wonderful to see new faces as well as the regulars xx

Love Dawn xx

Dawn said...

Hiya Melody

Wowee what a great alternatice take on the theme, she sure was a interesting person..

thanks for joining us on SCD

hugs
Dawn
xx

margaret said...

Hi Melody. Great take on the theme this week.xx

Sandie said...

Wow, a brilliant take on this theme, love,love,love it.Very clever too.
Thank-you for your comments on my blog,they are greatly appreciated and supportive.
Hugs Sandie,xx

Laura said...

Great take on the theme. Very creative. Thanks for playing at SCD

Mara... said...

Wow, what a beautiful tag Melody!!! So many gorgeous details!

Laura said...

Fantastic tag. Loving it. Thanks for playing at SCD.