03 December 2009

~ Project Tuesday ~



mornin chickies ~ hope you're all havin a rawkin scrappy happy day so far! here's my card for this weeks challenge over at
 Project Tuesday. for this week's challenge ~ it's to make an easel card. there's great inspiration from the dt and the participants. if ya get a chance ~ check it out chickies ~ we'd love to see ya join in the fun! this is my first time makin an easel card ~ and talk about easy peasy! i'll definitely be makin this again! the birds, flowers and leaves are all stamped ~ and handcut with my exacto knife. i added some bling and stickles for a final touch. well, i'm off ~ i've got some cleaning up to do ~ then i'm heading to town to do some errands! hugz to ya'all!


Photobucket

16 comments:

Colleen said...

Just beautiful, love it.

Mrs B said...

oh, such a beautiful card!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
CindyB

AK Stamper said...

Hey Melz,
Wow where have I been while you've been doing all these great Art projects!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely beautiful. Love the colours and the stamped images are coloured so beautifully.
Hugs
Desire

My Little Space said...

wow, this is stunning !

Mandy

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful card

Wendi said...

Wow Wow Wow this is outstanding ,its gorgeous as is your blog, I'm so pleased you left me a lovely comment as I got to see your amazing blog creations
Thank you
Wendi

TraceyT said...

What beautiful cutwork!!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous!!! These easel cards a so fun, I love all the details and your beautiful coloring! Have a great weekend Mel!

Yvonne said...

I GASPED when I saw this, Melody! Oh, It`s absoluely breathtaking!!! Those flowers are just sooo pretty.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)
Hugs, Yvonne.

KimS said...

WOW...That is gorgeous!!!!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Melody your card is stunning! I LOVE how you popped up the images and what a wonderful color combination!!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Sandie said...

Hi Mel....it's Sandie waving back at you from the UK. Fabulous card, I love it, it's so eye catching.
Hugs from me, xx

Beth Norman said...

Wow, so pretty and elegant!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Wow, wow, wow! I'm going to put this in the Nature Walk gallery and Stamper's Artwork gallery (if that's OK with you)

christmas hugs

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Ok, now I'm thinking that you have so many splendid LOC pieces that I could do a feature on you as a guest designer and put them in the gallery. What do you think?