29 January 2010

she lovez her lil black cat ~ SCD


Photobucket
whoa chickies...has this week gone by fast! hope you're all doing great and stayin warm. i hear a lot of you are still gettin that white stuff! it's been so nice on the island here. its been raining ~ but, i can't complain really...it not white coming down..and it's not cold! we've actually managed to get outside and enjoy a few campfires. ah...can't beat that! well this is the last week of the arch challenges over at Something Completely Different. its was a great month makin them and a great challenge for me! this week's challenge is an arche with the theme *cats*. the background of my arche was rubbed with distress inks ~ then stamped. the image and cats are from a collage sheet i bought from artchix studio ~ and the bird was handcut from pp. i added some rubons in the background ~ stamped the letterz individually ~ then added some ribbon, stickles and bling for a final touch. i do hope you get a chance to pop on over to SCD and try the challenge out! we'd love to come and visit you and see your creations! also, that's a card i made using the new stamps dh bought me from *layers of color* for christmas ~ i just wuv those butterflies..yummy! well ~ i hope you all have a rawkin scrappy happy week! i'm off to do some housecleaning today ~ and errands downtown. ta ta!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Jenny said...

Love all your arches, they are just FAB! and the card is stunning! Hubbies presies are always the best arn they? :-)
}{

Dawn said...

Oooh this is amazing, your style is just so beautiful and the backgrounds you create are perfect!

Well we had a nice warmer beginning to the week then lo and behold the temperature dropped and it is snowing today - I hate the bloomin' stuff cos I hate driving in it!!

Have a great weekend


Hugs
Dawn
xx

margaret said...

Once again a stunning arcg Melody.your arches are beautiful. Love the card too. The butterflies are lush. I love butterflies. hugs xx

Artyjen said...

Wow another fab arch Melody! Great backgound.
xoxo

Zoechaos said...

Mad quite mad and amazing the colours so striking and so right. All in all another great piece.

Pia said...

woooow what a great atc card, beautiful details and colours

donnacr said...

Your card is incredible ( as is your arch ! ) . I love to see what you have created !

ms318i said...

wow.................that's beautiful mel.........

email me !!!!!!!!

Anesha said...

Stunning arc, love the background and the edging. Anesha

AK Stamper said...

Hey Melz.......wonderful job on your project but I wouldn't expect any less ......LOL

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Yvonne Hagane said...

Hi Mel!
I`ve tried to email you...but have problems getting through, I think!
I guess you haven`t got it because I got an error message back. Anyway, what I wanted to tell you is that I recieved your wonderful surprise yesterday! And just wanted to say thank you soooooo much!!! You`ve made my day with your stunning card and AWESOME goodies! I`ve displayed the card in my kitchen for everyone to see, and my daughter said: "Mom, did you make that!? It`s gorgeous!" ...And coming from her that`s a real compliment :)!!Thanks again Mel. I just LOVE your work!
BIG hugs:)

Yvonne.

Lynn said...

LOVE the beautiful butterfly thank you! You always have so many amazing detials on your work!

melody said...

thanks SO much for the lovely compliments chickies ~ so appreciated! hugz

marina ~ i emailed ya ~ did ya get it? hugz

yvonne ~ you're so welcome chickie ~ enjoy my friend! hugz

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Ooo, these are GORGEOUS, Melody! May I put them in the Stampers Gallery on LOC?
Wishing you well and sending hugs!