30 December 2010

~ mc and happy new year ~


Photobucket
hiya chickies! ok, so i know this is a little late ~ it's been a busy time of the year ~ dh and i have been out and about with family and friends and enjoying the holiday season ~ but MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. i hope everyone had a great one ~ and santa was able to fit down all those chimneys and bring you all the goodies you had on your list. also, i'd like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR. may the new year bring lots of love, laughter and sunshine into each one of your lives. it's been a great year getting to know you and seeing all of your creations ~ you've all been such a great inspiration in the scrappin world and i've appreciated all the lovely compliments you've left on my blog this past year. THANK YOU. i'm looking forward to another scrappin happy year with you.
 HUGZ
Photobucket

9 comments:

Colleen said...

I hope your Christmas was very special and I wish you a very Happy New Year. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you create this year.

Zoechaos said...

Hi Hun, hope your Christmas was a good one judging by the picture OH is recovering share your hope it is the last one and you can walk into 2011 without a shadow. Had a great time getting to know you and your style looking forward to more of the same LOL XOXO Zoe

Jackie said...

And a very Happy and Blessed New Year to you and Monte.

Mara... said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Meloday!! I hope you had a fabulous holiday and can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations in 2011!

moralia said...

Love the pic, Mel!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! I'm wishing you & dh all the very best life has to bring in 2011!!! You both deserve it!! Hugs! xo

Dawn said...

Hey Melody

Happy New Year my friend, hope you are well.
Love the photo, hope you had a great time.

Hugs
Dawn
x

Anonymous said...

Hey Melody, glad to you see you and Hubby are doing well. When you coming back on Scrapchat, we are missing you there GF...when you get a chance, everyone would love to see you again. Are you back at Coombes?? I have a Christmas card here for you that I wasnt sure to send or not. Let me know whats happening. Ali (Scrapchat) XXX

deb said...

Hey Mel - I'm wishing the Happiest New Year to you and Montie. XO deb <3

sweetbloominscraps said...

Melody, this is such a sweet card! I love the turquoise and lavender combo. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along each week!

Judi - SSW DT