17 December 2010

~ sweet sketch wednesday ~ #80


hiya chickies ~ well i tell ya ~ i'm sure glad to be back on the internet! i've been without it for the past couple of weeks ~ it has been booting me on and off and on and off! ACK! anyhoo ~ problem fixed! i got shaw cable in and got my own internet up and running! WHOHOO! and can you beleive there's only 8 days left til christmas ~ whoa! time flies eh!
anyhoo ~ here's a couple cards i did for this week's challenge over at
#80 sketch ~ in fact..i did up two cards this week using the sketch! ah..they sure turned out totally different from the other eh! i didn't get to play last week as dh and i were on the mainland. dh had another surgery and is now recovering. i sure hope this is the last of it ~ 7 surgeries later kinda tires one out! anyhoo ~ i'm back home ~ back with my goodies ~ and playing again! hope everyone has a rawkin scrappy happy week ~ ya get all your shopping and wrapping done and ya manage to put your feet up and have a lil toast, too!
(oh..and sorry for the crappy pics ~ it's so gloomy outside)



Photobucket

Photobucket

 HUGZ
Photobucket

16 comments:

Colleen said...

Mel those are just beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you.

mulberry station said...

Melody, both of your card are stunning. I love all the detail work and super cute images. I had problems this week with my computer too. Sometimes they can drive ya crazy. Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW

Donna C said...

wOO hOO Mel ! So glad to see you " hooked up " and hopefully for good ! Love your cards and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL !!!!! WOW !!!! Hope life settles down for all of you !

Kathie said...

Hi Mel, I just adore both of your cards, I can't choose which one I like the best as I love both of them. You have put so much detail into them and I just adore your Magnolia image. Great take on Arlana's Sketch and thanks for all of your lovely comments and support.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous cards really showing off your style and flair. Hope OH recovers quickly from his recent op. Cannot begining to imagine what its been like with all you have gone through. xoxo Zoe

Sharon Basel said...

Excuse me Melody while I pick my jaw up off the floor... these are absolutely stunning creations. Incredible papers, colors and embellishments. A true feast for my eyes! Just can't look away from them! Thanks for playing along again with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We appreciate you sharing your creativity and talent with us.
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT

Janneke Smit said...

gorgeous work! love them!

The Stamper's Touch said...

These cards are jaw-droppin' gorgeous!!! Such fun sweet details! Love 'em both. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Jacki Randolph said...

Mel, your cards are absolutely stunning!! Beautiful papers and so much beautiful detail!!
Wishing you a blessed holiday and get well wishes for hubby!

Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!

Hugs
Jackie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Both cards are adorable, Melody. But my favorite is the skiing snowman. The colors are spectacular! Hope all is well with your dh. Sounds like a lot of recovery from the surgeries! Hope all is well! Thanks for joining us again at SSW!

AK Stamper said...

Hey Mel, Adorable as usual!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Jeannie said...

I love them both, but the snowman captured my heart as they always do! Simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Simply gorgeous Melody! Your details are just bang on!!!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers Mel! Your cards are stunning!

as far as WeScrap goes, send me an email with a username and an email address to use and I'll set you up with a name & password.

Happy Holidays chickie!

Pia said...

WOW WOW Melody, your cards are absolutely stunning lovely details and beautiful colours.Love to visit your blog. Wish you a Happy New Year.
big hugs Pia

Anonymous said...

I love your cards Melody, the snowman is gorgeous, considering I dont get snow here....hugs

Ali
XXX