20 January 2011

~ sweet sketch #85 ~


hiya chickies! well ~ here i am again ~ i've done
another challenge from over at
whohoo! gotta love a sketch ~ and they do have some rawkin sketches and inspiration there!
if ya get a chance ~ check it out!
sorry for the pic ~ it's been raining here for the past week and i've refused to venture outside with my camera to take a pic of my goodies ~ so when that sun decides to start shining again ~ i just may have to do some retakes. in the meantime i'm off to put some goodies away ~ and then probably pull it out again ~ when my mojo sees fit! have a fabulous week everyone!
and thanks for popping by!
Photobucket
"life is sweet"
(click on image to make bigger)

thanks for takin the time to look chickies 
HUGZ
Photobucket

16 comments:

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card Melody! I love all of your great detail and soft colro scheme. I have been wondering where you were at. We have missed you and notice when one of our followers is gone for a few weeks. Hope all is well!

Kathie said...

Melody, your card is absolutley gorgeous I just love it. Great colours and of course I love Tilda and wonderful design papers. I just love this card!!! Great to see you back this week.
Thanks so much for sharing with us girls at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team
xox

fabricbutterfly said...

I LOVE your card, just wonderful, the image is great!!!!

Jackie said...

Just love that big bow!!!

Arlana said...

Melody your card is gorgous and so sweet. Love your colors and detail. Yes you have truly been missed. Arlana@ SSW!!!

Zoechaos said...

Very Sweet and more of your wonderful ribbon work to cap it off XOXO Zoe

Wedgie said...

Cute card Melody, I love that gorgeous flowery paper and your image is just lovely. Wedgie xxx

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh how totally adorable!!!! Look at that super sweet image and yummy papers!!! And that bow, DELISH!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Eisbärin said...

Cute card! Love your colours and colouring! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Alex

Pia said...

woow what a beautiful card
hugs Pia

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous card Mel!

I sent you an email. Let me know if you get it!

Jeannie said...

She's just beautiful and I love how the gorgeous ribbon matches the color of the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card Melody! I love the papers & the cute bow. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

AK Stamper said...

Hey Mel,
Another beautiful card, great job of color coordination!

Shell~Alaska♥

Sharon Basel said...

Life is sweet but your card is even sweeter Melody! Beautifully done and so good to see you back at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Hugs,
Sharon, SSW-DT

Arlana said...

Love your gorgeous card Melody. I love all the sweet detail to your card. It just so fun. Thanks for your sweet comments. Have a sweet day. Arlana@ SSW!!!