30 June 2011

~ sweet sketch wednesday ~ 108

hiya chickies ~ happy scrappin wednesday! yep...and that means another rawkin sketch from sweet sketch wednesday. pop on over and check it out ~ the dt have some great inspiration and ya gotta agree ~ it's always great to have a sketch to follow when creating.so stoked, too ~ one of the camppers here near me... saw my card and is going to be buying it off me for her daughter's b-day ~ how kewl is that!
i've stamped and handcut the butterflies ~ colored them with copics and added a touch of stickes. the butterflies and flowers are placed with popdots to give a 3D effect. the bouquet is handcut with my fave exacto knife..and the blue flowers are from 'love is in the details'...wuv those flowers!
Photobucket

anyhoo ~ i hope everyone has a rawkin week! i'm off to do a lil tidy today ~ then later it's laundry, laundry, laundry! love ya'all ~ and thanks for popping by and leavin some lovin ~ please know it is appreciated!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Zoechaos said...

you have already had to perfect compliment when someone pays money for your art you have arrive hunny! Congratulations Adorable card XOXO Zoe

The Stamper's Touch said...

Super duper gorgeous Melody!!! Where do I start when there's so much goodness here! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Melody. I can't wait every week to see what you have created. Your cards are always so gorgeous. i am not surprised at all that someone wants to buy it. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Very beautiful and serene. I just love all of the pearls and butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie said...

Another gorgeous card Mel!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh my Melody, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love your beautiful coloring and those flowers are so stunning. You Rocked this sketch hun! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Kathie said...

Wow babe, I don't know your card is just amazing a real garden of Eden. Tilda is very cute but I just adore what you do with you flowers I so wish I could assemble them as well!!! Tell me your secret you blow me away with each and everyone of your cards. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Melody, another gorgeous card! I love your little flower garden in the corner. Your colors are beautiful and I also love the pearls that frame your image!
Judi SSW DT

Genevieve said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!! The butterflies, the pearls, the flowers, all I can say is wow! Love everything about this card. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Sharon Basel said...

Oh Melody this is gorgeous. Once again you've just outdone yourself with this beautiful creation. Just when I think I've seen your best already too! You just have magic in your head and your hands to create something this beautiful. What an inspiration you are to all of us. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

nessy said...

just adorable , so beautifully made ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Shell~AK Stamper said...

I'm making my rounds and saw your Gorgeously made card and said OMG!!!

You have out done yourself on this card and no wonder the camper wanted to buy it!

Shell~Alaska♥

Pinky said...

This is beautiful Mel!!!!! I just saw you WON on McGill punches! :) I had to stop by and see what you were up to and say congrats!!!!

Pia said...

oh so wonderful card, lovely image
hugs Pia

Jona Panesa said...

its so cute mel!!!