20 February 2012

SIMPLIFY.

simplify. yep. simply simplify. that's my new goal. no more burning myself out. no more trying to keep up with 'everything'. i'm just gonna simply 'keep it simple'. stop and smell the roses. breathe in some more fresh air. smile a lil more. hug a lil more. appreciate the simple joys of life. my coffee. a campfire. my family. friends. hold hands. cuddle with dh. take care of me. create a lil. enjoy life. and love a lil more. simply...'simplify'.

'simply' havin fun with my camera.

this sits on my kitchen counter.
i created this easel card for dh
'i love you' 
handmade roses ~ stamped butterflies ~ heart tails
lil handbag. card.  for a friend.
handbag.
today...thoughts of my friends make me smile.
Photobucket
and
hugz

12 comments:

Zoe Sanderson said...

sounds like a good plan sweet heart will be you a corner of quietness in your world. Gorgeous cards especially the one for your OH that is utterly delicious XOXO Zoe

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow what beautiful creations once again. So much gorgeousness going on, on that easel creation. I agree totally with your new motto for life!!
Hugs
Desire

Colleen said...

I agree with you and such gorgeous cards.

Pia said...

woooow so wonderful
hugs pia

Pia said...

wow so stunning card, lovely details and colors
hugs Pia

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards Mel. Love the one for DH. The handbag one is so pretty too.

Shell~AK Stamper said...

Fabulous projects Mel each one is precious!

Shell~Alaska♥

mulberry station said...

Hi Melody, this is Nancy over at SSW. I just wanted to let you know we have gone back to our old rules. We miss you and would love to have you join us. Your card is gorgeous!!
Nancy SSW-DT

Donna C said...

hey GF , love the word and your creations ! I think a LOT of us can and should take a step backwards and " simplify " life .... and STRESS !!!! Have a Timmie's and a campfire for us and who knows , some day maybe we will join you at that campfire !!! I am all for simplifying ! Life is too dang short not to enjoy the beauty of life and cherish EVERY moment !!!
HUGS !

Jona Panesa said...

hugs to you my dear!!!! I love to take time and smell the roses too. and I wish I have a backyard just like yours!
loved everything you created here.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Mel.. just BEAUTIFUL!! I hope all is well! Was thinking of you.. and wanted to come say HELLLOOO!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Zoe Sanderson said...

I realised this evening with the change to blogger I've not spotted you on the dashboard and not seen you around on FB! So sorry hun have not been ignoring you really!

All this time you have been living it up getting ready for the 2012 season and creating much lovelyness off to have a good catch up now. XOXO Zoe